jeudi 26 mars 2015

Increase hit area of mouseover in google maps polyline


I have a javascript code using google maps api with many polylines with stroke width 1. I want to add a tooltip, so I am using info window on mouse over. But the problem is, it is really hard to mouseover event for 1 width of polyline. Is it possible to increase the hit area without increasing the polyline width?


It might be a duplicate of How to increase mouseover “hit area” in polyline geomap but the accepted answer there doesn't seem to be good since it suggests to increase the stroke width which I don't want to do.


(I also needed similar thing for mouse click also, I currently find out the nearest marker for this by iterating and finding distance. If a easier solution exists for click also, I'd appreciate that also)





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire