samedi 31 janvier 2015

Printing with bluetooth in phonegap


I'm needing of help for printing text in my aplication phonegap through of bluetooth of device...


I'm using this plugin for phonegap: http://ift.tt/1tLMPEU


but not working. I'm testing the android, I performed pairing the device put in applying appears that there is no active devices ...


Added this way in my files ...


Config.xml:



<feature name="BluetoothSerial">
<param name="android-package" value="com.megster.cordova.BluetoothSerial"/>
</feature>

<source-file src="src/android/com/megster/cordova/BluetoothSerial.java"
target-dir="src/com/megster/cordova"/>
<source-file src="src/android/com/megster/cordova/BluetoothSerialService.java"
target-dir="src/com/megster/cordova"/>

<!-- kludge for 2.9 -->
<source-file src="src/android/org/apache/cordova/api/Dummy.java"
target-dir="src/org/apache/cordova/api"/>


AndroidManifest:



<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.BLUETOOTH" />
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.BLUETOOTH_ADMIN" />


This correct? What was missing?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire